I am a smalltown country girl raised in the south. I am a sports enthusiast and love the outdoors. My goal in life is to become a Radiology Technician and live my life for Jesus. I am a full time college student and have two part time jobs. I have three younger syblings and they consist of most of my time. My favorite quote "Love and be loved" and my favorite bible verse is Psalms 56:3-7 !
Monday, January 14, 2013
A Bad Day
So I destroyed my iphone screen this week. I went all the way up too Lenox to find out they will not fix it without an appt. Then I call another Iphone store well it cost $155.00, and that does not fit into my budget. So with perserverance I finally found somewhere that will do it for a double digit price. It just shows a little patience can go a long ways!! Hopefully new Iphone screen and maybe if I am lucky a new Ipod too!! All I can do is hope for the best... Then all on top of this I am barely getting any hours at work which means no money. O well but everything works out for a reason. A little prayer always goes a long ways. This is my lesson of the week perserverance and prayer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment