Sunday, January 6, 2013

Life brings Changes

I just got back from the most amazing experience at Passion 2013. This brought me closer to God and too the word. I hope that this fire inside never grows old. While doing this my relationship with my fellow christian friends is closer. I saw right before my eyes 60,000 people that love the same Lord and have the same Passion and heart for those in need. Many memories were made and it was a week that will never be forgotten. Now that week has come to an end and reality has hit. Well its two weeks before my best friend leaves for the Mission Field. I know that no matter how far apart we are a bond will be in our hearts. I would not change these past 2 years for anything. As she sets forth on the journey God has planned for her she is going to do amazing things. I cannot wait to see and hear about all that God has done through her. This will be a tough goodbye but it will be one that will change the world. Phillipians 4:13 " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

No comments:

Post a Comment